Hydrotherapy is often used by medical professionals such as physical therapists to treat disease and provide relief from bone and tissue ailments. When used, hot water causes sweating and relaxes muscles. It is a very effective method of treating poor circulation, arthritis, rheumatism and sore muscles, and is often combined with aromatherapy. On the other hand, cold-water hydrotherapy helps to stimulate underlying muscles, as well as blood flow to the skin. We install professional hydrotherapy tubs that have massage-like waves or pulsing jets of water that will relax, restore and rejuvenate.
Hydrotherapy walk-in tubs from TightSeal are expertly installed.
Benefits Hydrotherapy Tub Installation in Milwaukee:
- Can help with immune system disorders
- Is able to eases arthritis and rheumatism
- Proven to shown fatigue relief
- Relief from symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Alleviates chronic back and knee pain
- Shown to promote healthy sleep habits
- Shown to strengthen immune system